Freitag, 6. März 2015

Feburary Wrap-Up

So, here are the books I read in Feburary.

1. Kerstin Gier - Emerald Green. I read the German Edition, as it is a original German book and I am German, too. This was a re-read.

2. Joanne K. Rowling - The Tales of Beedle the Bard. I read this one as a quick read after I finished the Ruby Red Trilogy.

3. Debora Geary - A modern Witch. I bought this book as a random pick when i was shopping with a friend and could not let it be in my shelf unread.

4. Michelle Zink - The Prophecy of the Sisters.The first book in the trology. It was actually a re-read for me, as I read this book a few years ago and really enjoyed it.

5. Veronica Roth - Allicant. The third and final book in the divergent series. It just recently came out as the german paperback edition and as soon as possible I picked it up.

6. Kiera Cass - Selection. The first book in the Selection Series. I heard a lot of good things about the series but never picked it up. When I saw this on in the bookstore for not that expensive I thought I could pick this series up and see wheater I liked it. I will post a review of this book soon. (Edit: It is now on this Blog)


So I read a total of six books in Feburary, which is just the half of the amount of books I read in Janurary.

I wish you all a beautiful reading month of March.
Los of love,
Maddie