Dienstag, 31. März 2015

March Wrap-Up

So, here are the books I read in March:

1. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. The first book in the Inkworld Trilogy. I allready read this book a few years ago and just wanted to re-read it as I found it on my shelf shortly after returning to my parents home. I have the German Hardcover Edition.

2. City if Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. This is the sixth and final book in The Mortal Instruments Series. When I was in London in Feburary I bought this book because I just did not want to wait any longer until it would come out in Germany. As I do have the other books (exept for the fourth one) as the German Paperback Edition I would have probably to wait way longer to get my hands on it, just because I do not want to buy a Hardcover Edition if I have all the other ones in Paperback. I will do an Review of the whole Mortal Instruments Series soon.

3. Life as I know it by Melanie Rose. I found thos book on my mother's bookshelf and I was so tempted to read it, that I left all of my other books on my "Currently Reading Shelf" out and just started this one. It actually just took me two days to finsih it and I really enjoy it.

4. The Selction by Kiera Cass. Yes, I re-read it just a month after I first read it. I love this book so much and while writing my review on it and just couldn't help but reading it again. It is defently not only one of my favourite books of this year, but one of my all time favourites.

I wished I had read more, but I had quite a lot to do with Spring Cleaning and getting prepared to go back to University in April.

Have a beautiful and good new reading month in April. :)
Lots of Love,
Maddie