Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015

Your Bookish Identity Tag

I actually found this Tag on YouTube but thought it would work perfectly well as a post.

These are the questions:

1. What dystopian/fictional world would you live in?
2. Who would your partner be?
3. Who would be your godly mother/father? [Percy Jackson]
4. Would you be a downworlder or a nephilim? [Shadowhunter World]
5. Which house would you be in? [Harry Potter]
6. Which faction would you be in? [Divergent]
7. What would be you daemon? [Northern Lights]


And here are my answers:

1. Hogwarts, obviously. I always loved Harry Potter since I was 10 and the story just stayed with me since then. I am actually still waiting for my Hogwarts Letter, but since I was born during the reign of the Dark Lord every evidence of me being a witch probably did disappeare, just because I am a muggelborn.

2. If you follow me on Instagram you already know the answer: DRACO MALFOY. Like seriously, he is my fictional boyfriend since ever so....

3. I am not quite sure concerning this question but I think it actually would be Poseidon just becaue I really love the ocean and I can relax there the best, the bathtube is quite relaxing for me, too, but nothing is better than the ocean. I just love everything concerning water.

4. I actually would like to be a nephilim. I am not the bravest kind of person in this world, but I really would be the kind of Shadowhunter who goes hunting demons with some friends and having fun while doing it.

5. Slytherin! What else? Even pottermore sorted me into Slytherin. And I am proud of being a Slytherin!

6. I think I would actually be divergent, because I do not fit into any of the factions 100% . I did take some kind of test on the internet which said exactly this and so I am okay with it. If I had to choose one faction it probably would be Dauntless or Amity.

7. No Idea. I habe never heard of this series before.

I hope you had fun with this just as much as I did :)

Lots of love,
Maddie