Donnerstag, 30. April 2015

April Wrap-Up

Here it comes, my April Wrap-Up:


1. The Book Thief my Markus Zusak. This book  was on my TBR pile for forever. After so many people raved about it I felt very guilty for not reading it. So I decided to pick it up and give it a try. I actually really liked it and gave it a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

2. The Elite by Kiera Cass. I really loved the first one. And I really loved the second one. I just couldn't put this book down and read it within 4 hours. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

3. The One by Kiera Cass. I just enjoyed it as much as the two other ones. I read it just as fast as the second one. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

4. Selection Stories - The Prince and the Guard. I enjoyed it, just not as much as the other books from this series. I do not think that it is bad, but I just felt like something, which was in the other books, was missing here. I ended up giving it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

5. Guardian of the gate my Michelle Zink. I really enjoyed it. It took me one evening to finish it because it was that good. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

6. Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink. Just liked it as much as the other two books in this trilogy so I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

7. Matched by Ally Condie. I heard a lot of mixed things about this trilogy but still I did want to pick it up. And it as a really good coice as I really enjoyed it. I ended up giving it 4.75 stars out of 5.

8. Crossed by Ally Condie. As I really enjoyed the first one I wanted to continue on with the story. I ended up giving it 4.5 stars out of 5.

9. Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion. I loved the movie and just had to pick up the book. I did really enjoy it and gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

10. The New Hunger by Isaac Marion. I enjoyed this one. I am still on the fence about wheater I liked it just as much as Warm Bodies or slightly less. For now I gave it 4.75 out of 5 stars.

11. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. The book is not on the picture because I lend it to a friend. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars, because it is perfect and it is a Cassandra Clare book, so how could you do something diffrent?


I read a total of 11 books this month and really enjoyed all of them.


Lots of Love,
Maddie