Mittwoch, 15. April 2015

Book Haul Janurary/Feburary/March

There will be a lots of books in this book haul as there are three months to be covered. I think I will switch to on book haul every month as I then will have the possibility to get into a little more detail about the books.

But for this time I will just tell yout the title, the author and wheater I already read it or not as otherwise this post would be way to long.

So lets geht started :)

Janurary:

1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling. I read this book already a while ago and just purchased it now.

2. A modern Witch by Debora Geary. I read this book and really enjoyed it.

3. The 7th, 9th and 10th book in the House of Night Series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. I did not read them as I still need to get and read the 6th one before I can go on. The 7th one is called Burned, the 9th Destined and the 10th Hidden.

4. Goddess of Love by P.C. Cast. Over here in Germany it is sold as the first book in a series, but in the origianal published series it is the fifth one. Still a little confused wheater I should start with it or not, so I haven't read it.

5. Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter. I really wanted to start this series and did get this one quite cheap. Then I found out, that it is the second and not the first one in the series. Haven't rea it as I still ned to get my hands on the first one.

6. The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I heard that this one should be way better than the twilight series and as I did not completly hated the twilight series I thought I could pick up this one. Still haven't started it as I will wait until I have a little more time because it is simply huge.

7. Forsaken by Jana Oliver. Haven't read it yet. Picked it up in a wim. Sounds interesting so I will hopefully start to read it soon.

8. The White Princess by Philippa Gregory. Watched the series "The White Queen" on TV and loved it, so I really wanted to start reading the series. Still confused with which book to start, so I haven't read it so far.

I purchased a total of 10 books for myself in Janurary. Most of them where quite cheap, so I could actually afford all of them.
8 of those books are actually still unread.


Feburary:

In Feburary I visited London with my mum, so I bought some books there.

1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I loved the Mortal Instruments Series as far as I had read it then (which was up to the fifth book at this time) and really wanted to pick this trilogy up. Haven't read it yet, but started it. Unfortunally I'm in a reading slump and just can't get myself to go on with it,

2. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. Read it and loved it.Just after finishing it I heard that it would be better o read the Infernal Devices beforehand.

3. The Ruby Red Trilogy by Kiersten Gier. I read this one about two years ago. In Janurary I started re-reading it. I just had finished the second book when I walked past this little beauty and I just had to have it on my shelfs.

4. The Prophecy of the Sisters. I read it and really enjoyed it. I want to continue wth the story as soon as possible.

5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth. It just then came out as paperback in Germany. Read it like two days after buying it. I liked it, but enjoyed the first one way more.

6. Schattenblüte by Nora Melling. This is actually just available in German. Bought it on a wim but it sounds quite interesting. So haven't read it yet.

7. Sense and Sensebility by Joanna Tollope. I really enjoy Jane Austens Story so I thought I would pick up this one and maybe enjoy it as well. I haven't read it yet.

8. A Chalice of Wind by Cate Tiernan. I heard a lots of great things about it and really wanted to pick the series up. Found this one at my local bookstore for quite cheap and bought it. Haven'T read it yet.

9. Pride and Prejudice. I don'T know why but I didn't had ac copy of this one, even though I wanted to read it for a really long time. I did start reading it, but haven't finished yet.

In Feburary I bought a total of 11 books, of which just 5 are unread.


March:

1. The Selection by Kiera Cass. As I already said in my review: I read this book within 4 houres and loved it.

2. Harry Potter and the Halfblood Prince and Quidditch trough the Ages by J.K. Rowling. Rad both of them a while ago, just did not have them on my shelf.

3. Ther Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. I have read the Hobbit but not The Lord of the Rings. Found them on a fleemarket and bought them so I could read them as soon as somehow possible.

4. Pretty by Scoot Westerfield. I really wanted to pick up the series, but I still miss the first one, so this book has to wait until I get the first one to read.

In March I bought a total of 8 books of which 4 are still unread.


All in all I bought 29 books, read 12 of them and still have to read 17 of them. Some of them I just can't start as I do miss the book I have to read beforehand.

I will do another book haul post at the end of April.

And sorry for being inactive for so long, I had a lots of things going on and just did not find the time to f.e. take the pictures needed or just to sit down and write a post.

Lots of Love,
Maddie