Montag, 27. April 2015

April Book Haul

Hi there,
I am back with another monthly Book Haul.
April is already mostly over and as I do not plan to purchase another book I just thought about putting up the post already.
So here it is, my April Book Haul:

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling. Read this book already a while ago, but I did not have my own copy of it so I purchased it.

2. Guardian of the Gate and Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink, books two and three in the Prophecy of the Sisters Trilogy. I loved the first one and had to get these. I read both of them in one day and really liked them.

3. Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern. I read this book when my mom got it as a present and loved it so I had to get my own copy.

4. One Hundred Names by Cecilia Ahern. Haven't read this one yet but I really enjoyed Cecilia Aherns other work so I will get to this one soon.

5. Matched, Crossed and Reached by Ally Condie. I have already read the first two books and really enjoyed them. I will start reading the third one as soon as possible.

6. Goddess of Rose, Warrior Rising, Goddess of Light and Goddess of Spring by P.C. Cast. I haven't read any of those yet, but as I am really interested in Greek Mythology I hopefully will enjoy them when I finally get around to reading them.

7. The Elite, The One and Selection Stories - The Prince and the Guardian by Kiera Cass. I read them all in one day. Do I have to say more about how much I love this series? I don't think so.

8. House of Night 6: Tempted and House of Night 8: Awaken by P.C. and Kristin Cast. I finally have all the books up to the 10th one. Which means I can finally continue on with the series. Haven't actually done that yet. I am still re-reading the third book.

9. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand. I have heard a lot of positive things about this trilogy. I really want to read it. But I accidentally picked up the second and not the first book. So haven't read this one yet.

10. Warm Bodies and The New Hunger - Warm Bodies Prequel by Isaac Marion. I have watched the movie over and over again and just had to get the book. Read both of them and really enjoyed them.

So, this month I bought a total of 20 books and already read 11 of them. So only 9 unread books this month.

Lots of Love,
Maddie